Friday, April 11, 2008

Well here we go

Hello everyone!

I've survived 3 days in London so far, and the jet lag is slowly wearing off. Well, i guess it's taking it's time considering it's 2am over here and I am wide awake.

We hung out with an old friend of mine who works at this amazing church here in Waterloo. The church's website is

www.Church.co.uk/Waterloo

He was very encouraging and we've decided to make that our home church for our stay here. It's a great church full of excellent people, and I am excited to be a part of it.

Our orientation for school is tomorrow night, so we'll see how everything goes with that, and I'll fill you all in on how my week to week will be like!

Thank you again for all your support, and please keep us in your prayers.
-Luke

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love that you love my church...
Now we can say things like "Oh, our church in London"...